- Biotin: Biotin is one of the most important vitamins you can take to promote hair growth. Biotin supports the health of your scalp by producing fatty acids which in turn helps the health of your hair.
- Vitamin A (Palmitate): This powerhouse contributes to the health of your skin and scalp by helping to promote your blood’s oxygen circulation.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Vitamin C is vital for your body to develop collagen, which helps your hair to grow stronger from the inside out.
- Vitamin E: Like Vitamin A, this vitamin helps to bring enough oxygen to your scalp to promote healthy hair growth. This rich antioxidant also acts as a safeguard against damage to your hair follicles. When taken in combination with Vitamin C, your hair can improve its strength and elasticity.
- Vitamin B-6: Helps your body form cells and bring oxygen to your scalp, allowing your hair follicles to produce healthier hair.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9): Folic Acid is a fascinating vitamin that is crucial for your body to repair your DNA. This vitamin actively supports cell division so that your hair follicles can produce healthy hair.
- Vitamin B-12: Vitamin B-12 gives an amazing boost to your hair growth by supporting your body’s energy process and helping to form red blood cells. Red blood cells are responsible for feeding oxygen to your scalp, which helps your hair to grow longer.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5): Vitamin B-5 helps to stimulate hair growth by supporting your hair’s natural keratin.
- Coconut Oil: This popular oil has been used worldwide to help support hair and scalp health. Because of its similarity to our scalp’s natural oils, coconut oil is one of the few oils that can actually moisturize your hair.