HOW TO USE
- Disinfect blade by soaking in rubbing alcohol for about 3-5 minutes and then leave to air dry.
- Test on the back of your hand before using to gauge pressure.
- Start with a clean, dry face and shave in the direction of hair growth.
- Brush against skin to remove hair and dead skin cells. Do not brush over the same areas more than once.
- Apply gentle pressure but do not force.
- After use, apply a layer of serum and/or cream for best results.
- Clean blade again and leave to air dry.
- Once dry, place protective cover over top of blade and safely store away.
- Dermaplaning is recommended only once every 6+ weeks.